Present financial solutions to a business client
(NQF Level 5 – 12 credits)
This short course is targeted at individuals working in the financial services sector, as well as employers who wish to sponsor these individuals. When combined to earn a minimum of 120 credits, the learner will be awarded with the National Certificate Banking, one of the FSB recognised qualifications for Category One institutions. The course can be delivered either using a blended model of distance learning combined with online resources and a coach, or through workshops delivered at the premises of a company (with a minimum of 8 students).
This course is targeted at service and sales individuals working in the financial services sector, who may be called upon to explain products and present financial solutions to a business. This course develops presentation skills for financial service professionals.
- Upon completion of the course, the candidate will know how to:
- Prepare a presentation or training session for a client
- Organise the venue and all required logistics
- Prepare supporting documentation and develop a convincing rationale for the solution
- Address any concerns or objections raised by the client
- Provide practice opportunities for the client, if applicable
- Discuss next steps, if applicable
- Provide feedback to management as per company policy
Unit Standards awarded on successful completion of this course:
- SAQA ID: 7396 (8 credits); 7316 (4 credits)