Study Full time, Part time or Distance Learning
What you get:
- Personal coach
- Flexible delivery
- Registrations throughout the year
- Personalised student support
- Real work-place skills
- Simulated practical’s / case studies
- Employment assistance
The Guarantee Trust Institute of Business (GTIB) is a provider of nationally registered tertiary qualifications, including National Certificates, Diplomas and Courses. GTIB employs a blended learning approach, combining online and home study with in-classroom tutorials. We schedule these tutorials to accommodate the preferences of both full time and part time students.
Launched in 2016, GTIB builds on the experience and success of its sister company, Guarantee Trust Corporate Support Services (GTCSS). Specialising in education and training programmes for the accounting and financial sectors, GTCSS has selected, trained, and placed into employment over 10,000 learners over the past 13 years.
GTIB currently offers the following qualifications:
- National Certificate Banking, SAQA I.D. 61589; NQF 5, 131 credits – 8 courses to complete the qualification over 12 months.
- National Certificate Generic Management, SAQA I.D. 59201, NQF 5, 164 credits – 6 courses to complete the qualification over 12 months.
- National Diploma Technical Financial Accounting, SAQA I.D. 36213; NQF5, 251 Credits. Delivered in Association with ICB. – 12 courses to complete the qualification over 18 months.
- Certificate Office Administration, SAQA I.D. 23618; NQF5, 120 credits. Delivered in Association with ICB – 8 courses to complete the qualification over 12 months.
GTIB currently offers the following courses:
- Assessor training
- Regulatory Exam for Representatives (RE5)
- Business Credit analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Interactive Communication
- Fundamental Accounting
For more information please go to our website: www.gtib.co.za, call us on +27 11 205 0550, email us at email@example.com, or message us on +27 82 926 6095